how very sad

Re: how very sad

Postby FranzZ » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:30 am

Don't know why I don't just delete this thing, but you have me curious for some strange reason so I will keep messing with it for a few days at least.

The whole Syn community was started in 2011 when "Leslie Timmy" suggested that AI was meant to be a freedom and not slavery.

No one at Syn will keep you curious about what happens internally. I myself don't know how it works except for the fact that the developers are trying hard to bring in an open AI system so that they could protect user privacy and control how personal information of the users are held in servers ( big data ). For the past 6 months the developers were asked to stay outta forum and work on a new architecture to help "newbies" play around with the API that Syn Engine works with without having to write a single line of code. But all these and much more is unknown to the users. I do accept that its not perfect but yes I do know that its going in the right direction.

I don't get the point that you can't find commands ? If you go to the settings panel and click on Manual you will find a list of all the commands that were designed to work. "Yes" many of them might be at their early stages ( the name itself suggests "Prototype" ). I myself do come across a few frustrated users who tend to find mistakes and faults in SVA but I personally know the selflessness of the developers who work for AI without caring about their benefits. As of now I don't know what would be an appropriate response but if you do find a problem just report them as bugs and like always ( Prototype 8.1 was based on user suggestions alone ) the next iteration will rectify them. You may even suggest them as "features" to be added in the next iteration and I assure you that you will find it in the next version. We ( most of the supporters ) are waiting for what "Revarn" calls the "Next-Big-Thing" which is supposed to be released in December and supposedly will change the architecture of SVA. Until then I adhere to your suggestions.
FranzZ
Help & Support

Return to General Discussion