aimull
Pro

German Translation - Syn auf Deutsch !

Fri May 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Hey Folks,

i made an "complete" german translation of the user-guide and all .xml files incl. really everything, like the commands and even the countries.
i even made a spk.package so you can install it easily. after installation you might set some of your plugin-options again though.

please keep in mind that i translated everything possible, but there are still some words (countries) & fields or buttons, which couldnt be translated by the xml files due to some restrictions & because these are based in the .exe files themselves, which i indeed wouldn't share altered without permission. but i bet a solution for the missing translations will also be up anytime :P

so have fun with it
download here:
http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/51835234/file.html

Leslie
Lead Software Architect

Re: German Translation - Syn auf Deutsch !

Sat May 17, 2014 4:07 am

I have to say I am very impressed with this.

This is fantastic. After installing the package I now see that things are running smooth and SVA looks very German-ish. Even when I tried to Exit the application I got a Deutsch question. That was just great.

I want to make things easier for you and for the people of Germany. With Update 8.1 users will be able to select a Language and all the XML files for the selected language will be loaded ( if they exist ). So your translation to German can be easily selected in the Engine's Settings Page.

You are right about some textual data stored inside the assemblies(exe/dll) itself. We will try to edit the code for most of the Plugins to help expose string resources into Xml files in Update 8.1. Moreover we are trying to create a Language/Settings Editor for SVA to make the translation and editing process easier and to make sure that users don't have to re-write everything from the beginning whenever an update or a new version is released.

I will submit this to other Team members to test the package and they will upload the Package as "German Language Pack 1.0 by Stefan Habicht" to Syn Store within the next 24 Hours.

You were the first to create a 3D Avatar for SVA and now You are the first SVA Translator - Once again Thanks for this Awesome Work.

aimull
Pro

Re: German Translation - Syn auf Deutsch !

Sat May 17, 2014 6:37 am

Thx for checking the package and sharing it :)

I'm curious about the upcoming changes and it sounds like translating und language-support in general are getting a lot more comfortable within the next updates :D
And for sure i'll try to provide further translations for upcoming versions,plugins 'n stuff... so if any help is needed or not..i'm there ;)

& also thx for appreciating my work/support....that really makes me happy :mrgreen:

Return to “Downloads ( 3rd Party Add-Ons and Patches )”