musclehead

missing avatar controls

Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:21 pm

sorry if UI have missed it but I was looking for control options like transparency and others that I had on 7 but cant find on the new 8.0.I am running windows 8.1 64 bit and just downloaded and installed the regular download for the 8.0.I assume I don't need a special 8.1 64 bit do I? Because I seem to be missing some control options in 8.0.(well an Lilith's Hair :P .SO before I write a book here have some options been removed? like the transparency and the glowy gold face ect. Also one other thing is there a place to learn how to use the swatch.Thanks guys and revarn Damn but I love this program and can hardly wait for her to get smart enough to just carry on a full blown conversation with me.Oh and I am using the aiml bot is there a best one to use for good conversation? haven't even tried the verbot or other just left it on the aiml tried the learn file and no response to it when you say learn.I just put it in with the other aiml files.But aren't you awesome with it all revarn I love it all I been tryin for months to make my 8.1 system wake up and be an AI.still working on it but I don't know,this one is awesome and steadily getting better.Was gonna try Lilith on daz maybe and see if I xcan build her some hair .well thanks for an awesome system I love it.Ok so one other like when I say like hi Lilith how are you, how do I get her to respond to things like I am fine thank you.you know,the conversation thing.

musclehead

Re: missing avatar controls

Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:38 pm

ok so I am assuming I do have something wrong now because it wont change off the aiml chatbot it seems. at the bottom it says award winning Alice ect ,that it will respond completely to conversation but I try to talk to her and there just aren't much response I tried verbot then none but nothing seems to change. nor can I seem to get a conversational type answer from her.shouldnt she respond to about any conversation? installed wolfram alpha key but no response there either.starting to feel like a real idiot here sorry.wow got my wol.alp.key installed ans all else all I know to do and it seems I cant really get any kind of response even made a couple swatches and no response to those either

Fantom
Help & Support

Re: missing avatar controls

Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:47 pm

The version available for download on our website is the the final version. We wont be making any changes to it until we get some reports highlighting critical bugs. So if you have downloaded it from MediaFire ( CNET will soon publish SVA P8 ) then you are running the right version.

About transparency and multi-screen support and the rest. As we thought these were the Not-So-Essential features we shifted them to Feature-Unlocks. Just as an alternative way for Donations. Check Settings Panel -> Contribute

The actual goal behind SYN is to make sure that when singularity is reached the common people will have all the freedom over it and will not be controlled by any corporate. And that's why we keep improving versions over versions to keep in pace with the existing technologies in the market and making sure that we remain the best Free alternative to them.

If SVA is not responding then there's some internal error. Firstly check "Flaw Stabilization" ( Settings Panel - > Engine Settings ). If the percentage is below 80 then theres a problem. Just open the log file by saying "open log file" or go to Settings Panel - > About - > Open Log File and check if some errors are logged. Try to interpret them if you cant then just upload it here ( or to some file hosting sites like DropBox ) and share the link. We will take a look at it for you and try to find a solution.

Return to “Feature Request and Suggestions”