Manuel
Pro

Music and Video Play, Volume Control, Screen Position of App

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:41 am

Suggestion 1

Music and videos are group in different category.
Sometimes I feel like entertaining myself with hip-pop songs, Gospel and sometimes with cool songs.
Will it be possible to order my assistance to play any of these category.
For example play me cool songs or play me Gospel. The same thing apply to videos, we have cartoons, funny videos, movies, music clips and many more.
And can you let it play music or a movie with a specific name like play Harry Potter from movie category or play music lollipop from hip-pop category. Specifically by their tittle

Suggestion 2

I have 4 monitors for 1 PC and I want my assistance to open application on the 3rd, 1st or any of the monitors.
Like this, please open Google chrome on the 4 monitor, my computer folder on the 2nd monitor, my document folder on the main monitor and open windows media player on the 3 monitor
Please can this be possible

Suggestion 3

In future or in the release of the 8.1 can syn control volume in percentage.
For example, increase or decrease volume to 2%, 55%, 1%, 89%, in any digit of our numerical values and can it control the system or the main windows volume in that format.

Thanks once again

Edit: Merged multiple posts ( Forum Moderator )

Leslie
Lead Software Architect

Re: Music and Video Play, Volume Control, Screen Position of

Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:33 pm

Update 8.1 has already been packed. We cant make any changes to it now.

But considering your suggestions - Your suggestions are very practical and can be integrated with ease. Just to let you know we always keep a Task File called the To-Do List. We save all practical ( achievable ) user suggestions there and work over it.

Your suggestions have been saved too so of-course you can expect most of these features in the future. However Updates are usually minor bug fixes and has less to do with feature extension.

Manuel
Pro

Re: Music and Video Play, Volume Control, Screen Position of

Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:12 am

thank u very much
I just want syn to contain more features in the future does why I keep on making suggestions.

Return to “Feature Request and Suggestions”