javadcode

Suggestions from me.

Thu May 02, 2013 12:13 am

Hi Bro,

I will like to thank you for the program, it's super and cool than other software. Best part it is free.

I will like suggest you that on the next version you must add more features like more artificial intelligence.
User can edit and input there commands. There is few voice samples. You must add professional voice like jarvis.

Good 3d images like guild3d will be really great.

Thanks again for developing this.

Leslie
Lead Software Architect

Re: Suggestions from me.

Thu May 02, 2013 2:30 am

Thank you very much.

You just made my day.

My aim is to provide a better AI Engine for all-purpose and these days I am working on a better version of SynEngine ( AI Engine that powers Madonna ). I believe AI software should be free and must be somewhat open-sourced especially because people connect lot of their private networks to it.

Yes, the next version should look better. And of-course I will add Realistic looking 2D avatars as per your request.( 2D avatar feature in this version is actually an experimental one - the idea just came up when the software was submitted for beta testing to an IT institute )

And about new voice - Well I myself use Loquendo.

Your opinions and suggestion are very important for this project.

Thanks Again.

javadcode

Thu May 02, 2013 2:42 am

Thanks for reply, But I want to tell you that all plugins are not loading. Only system plugins are loading. I have installed it correctly with requirements for this software but still not working. Please check it. And last question is what is the type command, I am unable to type and also search with this software. just its opening browser / notepad/ wordpad only. After that when I am trying to give command its not responding.

By the way when we will be able to download the next version?????

Leslie
Lead Software Architect

Thu May 02, 2013 3:00 am

Theres "SynEngine.log" file in the installation directory could you please upload it to DropBox website and give a link in the Report Issues Section

And while you do so - Please make sure you have the following:

1.Windows 7 Ultimate English Version / Window 8 Pro English Version ( Both 32 bit and 64 bit versions are supported )
2. Dotnet 4.0 and 4.5 Along with MS Visual C++ 2010 Runtime
3. Check if your Speech engine is configured correctly ( in the windows control panel )

Some features have been configured to be set by the user himself ( for transparency of privacy ).

The Help Section has all the details for setting them up.

Return to “Feature Request and Suggestions”