enzofjord

A list of detected issues

Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:30 pm

List of issues:
-Slow on windows 8 (very slow)
- Does not work on start windows 8, needs desktop to work
-Says annoying things (ex: sorry I am not wearing my eye)
-Says random things (where are you from...very annoying as I want only a virtual assistant that chats sensibly and talks when I want it to)
-Submissive problems
-when told to stop talking--talks anyway
-Does not listen to my every command (ex: Sorry you do not control me fully)
-Dave looks ugly :p
-Face looks demented when talking
-customer support/tutorial does not exist
-intelligence: Doesn't even know their own name!!! (ex: "Hi syn" me and syn replies, "who is syn?")
suggestion: I think that you should not pair syn with ALICE, it makes her TALK TOOO MUCH!

Bottom and main issues: Slow, Talks all the time even when commanded to not talk, and has submissive issues

FIX THIS GUYS! Need it fixed!

Fantom
Help & Support

Re: A list of detected issues

Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Alright,

1. Slow on windows 8? - It's because your graphic card and operating system doesn't support Direct X 9 or 8.

2. Does not work on start windows 8, needs desktop to work? - System requirements says that it works on desktop version of Windows 8 and 7 desktop version and not the poorly built Eye Candy windows start screen.

3. Says annoying things? - This is because it is a chatbot response and not an engine response and you can disable the chat bot plugin.

4. Says random things? - Again a chatbot response.

5. Submissive problems? - Again a chatbot response.

6. when told to stop talking--talks anyway? - In the video tutorial you may have seen that the developer used the command " Stop Talking " and it listened.

7. Does not listen to my every command? - Only understandable/existing plugin based commands will be executed.

8. Dave looks ugly? - It is an addon and by default Madonna is the original Avatar.

9. Face looks demented when talking? - Our entire consideration is to increase the natural language understanding capability of the assistance and not 3D graphics but future releases may have some improvement.

10.Customer support/tutorial does not exist? - This forum is self explanatory and you're not charged for any customer support.

11. Intelligence? - In just 6 months time Madonna is competing with major commercial Virtual Assistant already.

The aim is to keep improving the assistant one major release at a time and we will keep doing so.

enzofjord

Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:14 pm

Thanks for the reply! I see now, thanks! Even so I need to clear some things up...

-My laptop does support direct X 9 (It's fast but spazzes out when started, solution to this?)
-Fix Dave

Sorry If I offended anyone in the Syn crew, just thought of some of these issues. Great work and I appreciate all this hard work!

Fantom
Help & Support

Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:22 am

Thank You for your appreciations and suggestions.

Future releases will come with the solutions to all your issues
and we will be updating the new release with New Dave avatar.

As I already told before the aim is to keep improving the assistant one major release at a time.
Keep finger crossed. :D

As far as I know you haven't offended any Syn crew :D , all your suggestions are noticed
and would be considerated so as to make Syn the best of Virtual Assistant.

Cheers.

tpslade

Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:45 pm

enzofjord wrote:Thanks for the reply! I see now, thanks! Even so I need to clear some things up...

-My laptop does support direct X 9 (It's fast but spazzes out when started, solution to this?)
-Fix Dave

Sorry If I offended anyone in the Syn crew, just thought of some of these issues. Great work and I appreciate all this hard work!

Open your settings menu, navigate to Graphics and Speech settings. Change your driver selection and restart. I am on Win 8 Pro and using the BurningsVideo driver.

What's wrong with Dave?? He's kind of a Jean Luc Picard.. (STNG) lol :)

Return to “Feature Request and Suggestions”