Kanak4
Developer

Chating quality (chat box)

Wed May 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Hello Revarn..First of all I wanna thank you for creating such a great program.I just wanna suggest you a chatbox feature in application.I mean when we say him ''lets chat'' so chat mode will be activated.. And so he will start chating with us..please work on this concept.
Kanak

Leslie
Lead Software Architect

Re: Chating quality (chat box)

Wed May 08, 2013 7:39 pm

The option of enabling or disabling the ChatBot is available in the Settings Panel. But are you suggesting that I make the option available in voice to the users.

Lets Chat - Enables the ChatBot
Stop Chatting - Disables the ChatBot

Kanak4
Developer

Thu May 09, 2013 8:31 am

No.By saying chatbox I mean an auto reply feature by which we can interact with the program..and it would save some data for us..
example:
me:lets chat
program: ready to chat, sir
me: how are you
program: all the fonctions running fine sir, what abt u sir
Kanak

Leslie
Lead Software Architect

Thu May 09, 2013 10:38 am

Sorry Kanak I am still confused as to what feature you are talking but I do find some similarity between what you just wrote and the Swatch Plugin.

ironman31776

Thu May 09, 2013 11:37 am

It would be nice if we could custom name our assistant. Then have that assistant listen for his activation name to enable speech. After 5 seconds of not speaking the program would hibernate and would have to be woke up again with the activation name. Look into the Cyman system ext on google chrome for a good idea.

Kanak4
Developer

Thu May 09, 2013 11:46 am

ironman31776 wrote:It would be nice if we could custom name our assistant. Then have that assistant listen for his activation name to enable speech. After 5 seconds of not speaking the program would hibernate and would have to be woke up again with the activation name. Look into the Cyman system ext on google chrome for a good idea.
I completely agree with you... Please Revarn note this point too..
Kanak

Leslie
Lead Software Architect

Thu May 09, 2013 12:27 pm

Its a simple feature to add. I have no problem in enabling the user with this option.

As for this version users can give the command Stop Listening and Start Listening Now

Return to “Feature Request and Suggestions”