nilansanjaya

Suggestions for Multiple Commands

Sun May 26, 2013 1:50 pm

HI Reveran,

I just found and installed this today and was playing with it for many hours, and i have to see this is quite a great what you have done. my self as a professional developer, your work is really impressive. and i thank you for giving this for free.

while using it, one practical issue i came across was when using it in a laptop, when it responds to a command, the program keeps responding to its own speech text since the microphone can hear its own sounds from the speaker.
which i suppose will be fine from the prototype 7 which i saw was already suggested by one of the member in the forum. since it will use a wake up keyword to listen to commands.

a suggestion that i came up with, is the ability to use multiple commands followed by simple "and" words. for example,
"play music and stop listening" so it executes them one after the other. if its not too much work away from your plan for the prototype 7, try it.

thank you once again for the hard work on this. and looking forward for more improvements and great success with this.

Leslie
Lead Software Architect

Re: Suggestions for Multiple Commands

Sun May 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Its an Honour.

Multiple commands should execute just fine as long as they are not standalone like for instance Play Music and change wallpaper.

Some commands are standalone and thats why they won't work if used with other commands because of contextual issues. But yes thanks for the suggestions I might try to find a way around to let standalone commands work in conjunction with normal commands.

nilansanjaya

Re: Suggestions for Multiple Commands

Sun May 26, 2013 3:29 pm

oh thats great then. i couldn make it work thats why. may be the reason was the commands i was trying together.
thanks.

Return to “Feature Request and Suggestions”