Brasidas

Importing SIML / JSON (Oryser Studio)

Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:52 pm

Hi there,

How can one import SIML or JSON knowledge bases into Oryser Studio? I am puzzled as to why Oryser Studio seems only able to open and save workspace files.

Note: I am coming from a Unity development perspective. From what I understand, .SIML and .WEST must be renamed into .JSON when they are to be used within Unity. That's good. However, I also need to go from .JSON (or .SIML) to a format that is readable by Oryser Studio in order to use Oryser to edit/update knowledge bases.

I would much appreciate any assistance.

Fantom
Help & Support

Re: Importing SIML / JSON (Oryser Studio)

Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:37 am

We do understand that problem with Unity that it tends to accept resources in specific extensions like .json or .txt and all. For the mean time you can have a separate Workspace project that is saved and a copy of it is added to your unity project in .json extension.

SIML Modern project handling is still being considered as we are trying to create newer Node based options in Oryzer Studio.
Currently we are currently less active in this Forum for the month. If you have a technical question, please make a post on StackOverflow instead and ensure your post title specifies a product name (Oscova, Syn Bot, VA Framework, Oryzer, SIML etc)

Return to “General Discussion”