that's so many questions
1. How to call database ?
Answer: You can use SIML Adapters to create custom functionality
2. How to call my application or website code with SIML Package?
Answer: If you are working with ASP based websites then your bot can be deployed within your code. If not then you can also deploy your bot as a Web API as shown here
3. How to create "form dialog" using SIML (options for user selection)
Answer: SIML Modern (with Oscova) can be used for generating dialogs but you will control how the generated response is show as dialogs to user.
4. Is it possible to preserver previous user values/selection ?
Answer: if you are talking about user settings you can serialize the values as shown here
5. how to provide multiple options to user
Answer: once a pattern or expression is matched you can generate a response any way you like.
6. is it possible to send/receive image or attachment from/to user?
Answer: Syn.Bot frameworks mostly deals with Natural Language Processing so it doesn't work with images or files but if you mean in messagers like Telegram there is a tutorial here
7. Is it possible to send HTML url ?
Answer: simply send the html link as an SIML or OSCOVA response and parse the value.
8. Is it possible to format Text message?
Answer: SIML Modern with OSCOVA allows you to specify the format of generated responses
9. Is it possible to send HTML page?
Answer: I don't know what you mean by sending html pages?
10. Do we require license if I use it only for learning and POC purpose. Could you provide more details about SIML license?
Answer: You do not need any license to build, test, work with PoC at all. SIML is a Bot Development Language specification. Syn.Bot framework (the official interpreter for SIML) can also be used freely in open-source, personal projects and R&D.