IranCahtBot
V.I.P

deal with small talks

Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:11 am

Hello Dear sir,
I realized that, In order to deal with small talks, Oscova offers the option of adding quick replies directly by loading Small Talk KB (Knowledge-Base) from XML files.
Would you Please tell me what the XML file format is and How I can load and use XML file in application?
I sincerely appreciate for taking time to answer me.
Best Regards
Ebrahimi

Leslie
Lead Software Architect

Re: deal with small talks

Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:12 pm

In Oscova small talks are handled differently. As manually coding smalltalks can be really time consuming Oscova supports SIML Modern specification for small talks. You can easily load SIML Modern files into Oscova using the Import() method. You may find more information on SIML Modern interface for Oscova here

Previously the files were in XML format but I have just committed a pending update converting them to SIML Modern files.

The trick with small talk in SIML Modern is simple. Visit the repository for Oscova Smalltalk and download the repository. You will find a number of SIML files within the SIML Modern Project. Open the small talk file that you wish to work with and make necessary changes. Once you are done making the changes then just load the appropriate SIML document into Oscova by calling the Import(XDocument.Load("FILE_NAME.siml")); method prior to training.

IranCahtBot
V.I.P

Re: deal with small talks

Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Hello Dear Leslie,
I sincerely appreciate for your prompt and helpful response.
Best Regards
Ebrahimi

Return to “Feature Request and Suggestions”