John

How to change themes

Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Hey everyone,
I'm just getting started with Syn Virtual Assistant, (which, by the way, is awesome) and I cant seem the figure out how change the SVA theme and color. I go to the Avatar settings window, yet I don't see anywhere to adjust it.

Is that option only available with a commercial license?

Thanks!

JF

Edit: Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, I wasn't sure where to put it. Admins, feel free to move it.

Edit again: I just should have searched harder. Apparently those features are unlocked via donations. :)

Fantom
Help & Support

Re: How to change themes

Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Heya John,

No John we don't have anything called a commercial version SVA will always be a free Virtual Assistant for the people. The Commercial License is for Registered Companies only.

The theme and color options are available as a Feature Unlock which is just a form of accepting donations as proposed by some forum members. I hope you don't mind but we need to invest in some upcoming technologies ( which will be made available to the people for free ). There's nothing to worry about that either as time passes by and we are stable enough we will try our best to make sure every essential feature is made available to the user. I remember our Lead Engine Architect discussing how he spent 3 months of his earnings just to buy a license so that he could distribute certain components for free to the users.

By the way you have made the post in the right place so there isn't any need for me to move it to any section. :)

John

Re: How to change themes

Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:45 am

Thanks for the help!

Return to “General Discussion”