Akkiarto

Move the mouse with your voice

Mon May 26, 2014 5:01 pm

Would it be possible that your computer can detect your hands and then move your mouse with your hands ?
I think video actions are already in use, so it should be possible to say something like "activate mouse" and then move it?
Then you could control your computer just with the voice and your hands (with the motions of course :D)
Then just add voice comands like "double right click" and then you don't need your mouse anymore :D
please correct me if i am wrong or sorry if this isn't possible :D

Leslie
Lead Software Architect

Re: Move the mouse with your voice

Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:45 am

Yes this is very much possible. To be honest this has been tested as well. The computer wasn't able to process the movements correctly under dim-light but I am sure this feature can be deployed ( in beta stage ).

This also requires that SVA gets control of your keyboard and mouse events. Which ( I have to be honest ) has been discouraged by Microsoft as they have developed an internal system that checks if a program is making unauthorized access to Keyboard and Mouse event. However, if this was implemented you might have to disable some system security tools. If we find a way around this we will definitely include this feature.

An intriguing suggestion indeed.

denisotugo

Re: Move the mouse with your voice

Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:46 am

You man are awesome.
REVARN wrote:Yes this is very much possible. To be honest this has been tested as well. The computer wasn't able to process the movements correctly under dim-light but I am sure this feature can be deployed ( in beta stage ).

This also requires that SVA gets control of your keyboard and mouse events. Which ( I have to be honest ) has been discouraged by Microsoft as they have developed an internal system that checks if a program is making unauthorized access to Keyboard and Mouse event. However, if this was implemented you might have to disable some system security tools. If we find a way around this we will definitely include this feature.

An intriguing suggestion indeed.

Return to “General Discussion”