We've decided to support the Xamarin by version 1.2.4 which means Syn.Bot will work flawlessly on Android, iOS, and Windows apps but with this comes a few inevitable changes.
- LUA scripting will no longer be supported natively by the Syn.Bot Library.
- SynBot class will be renamed to SimlBot
- There maybe namespace change from Syn.Bot to Syn.Bot.Siml to allow Framework expansion to support new Architectures. However, the NuGet package name will stay the same i.e. Syn.Bot
- Syn Bot Framework will follow the rock solid standards and design patterns of the VA Framework (A Virtual Assistant Development Framework)
- Syn Chatbot Studio will now be Syn Bot Studio