jlucben
Pro

Syn.Bot.Utilities.LicenseTypeException [SOLVED]

Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:11 pm

Hi

I use your software for personnal Use to dialog and Command Leisure Robots and Y am agreeing to your EULA.

My Csharp program is in test and all was working fine since 3 hours - but now I have an Exception on the CreateUser Method : "Syn.Bot.Utilities.LicenseTypeException : 'Requested feature is not available for current license type."

My code :
this.simlBot = new SimlBot();
this.botUser = simlBot.CreateUser(userid);

I'm running Nuget Syn.Bot 2.04

Can you explain

Thanks for all.

Regards

Fantom
Help & Support

Re: Syn.Bot.Utilities.LicenseTypeException : 'Requested feat

Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:28 pm

Actually this is not a bug, in unlicensed environment creation of multiple users results in a license exception. You may use the MainUser property to interact with the bot.

jlucben
Pro

Re: Syn.Bot.Utilities.LicenseTypeException [SOLVED]

Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:35 pm

thanks

I have no need to have multiple users and the Mainuser property is working and sufficient for my personnal need.

jlucben
Pro

Re: Syn.Bot.Utilities.LicenseTypeException NOT REALLY SOLVED

Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:15 pm

HI

I Use the MainUser property to interact with the bot to command my personal Robots.
After less than ten exchanges with the bot (Call to Chatrequest) , I got this error message : Syn.Bot.Utilities.LicenseTypeException : 'Daily API calls limit reached..Requested feature is not available for current license type.'

If it's normal , I think Your software is completely unusable for personal use in an unlicensed environnment.

I can if mandatory create an open source project but it is much of work for a personal use.

Thanks for your Help

Jean-Luc BENARD

Leslie
Lead Software Architect

Re: Syn.Bot.Utilities.LicenseTypeException

Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:35 am

Hi Jean,

Actually I am unsure as to why you are getting this licensing error at just 10 chat requests. This is not normal and I can assure you that.

I have had some health concerns lately so there has been some delay in the launch of Syn.Bot v2.0.5. Being one of the lead software architects for Syn Bot I am going to personally dive into this and see whats causing it.

jlucben
Pro

Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Hi Leslie

Thanks for your help

I have created an Open Source Project on GitHub so yu can look into the code : https://github.com/jeanlucben/EZRobot-Bot-Interface

Fantom
Help & Support

Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 pm

Licensing information has been sent to your registered email address by our Licensing department.

Return to “Report Bugs and Issues”